-
Camserv, Knoppix 3.8.2 with kernel 2.6.11
Greetings to all
I've been googling around for weeks for that one.
since I upgraded from kernel 2.4.27 to 2.6.11, camserv
( i tried camserv 0.5.1-4)
don't work anymore. Giving a lot of trouble.
Looks like a problem with v4l and v4l2.
I reinstall knoppix 3.6 kernel 2.4.27, I tried to install, again
the same camserv release, same problem.(from synaptic)
When I tried to install camserv, synaptic removed modutils ...
the "reboot" command disapeared, ctrl+alt+del wasn't working anymore.
It replaces all local...
How interesting 
No more functionnal knoppix station, Knoppix is REALLY intended to be
from CD and not on harddrive. I wonder why Debian people are asking
"why don't you use a real linux distro ?"
Now I understand. I've been using Linux since 1989.
RH (6 to FC3), Debian, Vector Linux, DSL Linux and knoppix, name them...
The knoppix station i'm working on, is intended to be a video server
for my 3com bigpicture webcam...
I don't mind to change the engine for distribute
the video but, I need advices from you guys.
I display video in realtime (1 seconde interval, 320x240)
in a webpage using http protocol. simpliest and easy.
Thanks for any ideas !
Similar Threads
-
By -Hawkeye- in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By theh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 11:03 AM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$209.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99