Install Knoppix 4.0 when I startup my Desktop is Gnome I want to srart it in KDE who to I change this?
Install Knoppix 4.0 when I startup my Desktop is Gnome I want to srart it in KDE who to I change this?
You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Thanks underscore. One more question,I could not do a netcardconfig with KBE had to use Gnome.What did I do wrong? Knoppix 4.0 on DVD is great a lot to play with.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00