You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Install Knoppix 4.0 when I startup my Desktop is Gnome I want to srart it in KDE who to I change this?
You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Thanks underscore. One more question,I could not do a netcardconfig with KBE had to use Gnome.What did I do wrong? Knoppix 4.0 on DVD is great a lot to play with.

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Thumb Memory Stick Multi Pack Bulk Lot
$1082.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB Type C Memory Photo Stick for iPhone Android iPad lot
$302.39
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99