You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Install Knoppix 4.0 when I startup my Desktop is Gnome I want to srart it in KDE who to I change this?
You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Thanks underscore. One more question,I could not do a netcardconfig with KBE had to use Gnome.What did I do wrong? Knoppix 4.0 on DVD is great a lot to play with.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 5850U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM - #252092
$280.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96
Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$149.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99
Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99