You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Install Knoppix 4.0 when I startup my Desktop is Gnome I want to srart it in KDE who to I change this?
You can make kde default by using the Menu button on this screen http://www.virtualacuity.com/james/k...snapshot05.jpg or Session menu as seen at http://www.navic.co.jp/services/debi..._gdm_login.png
Thanks underscore. One more question,I could not do a netcardconfig with KBE had to use Gnome.What did I do wrong? Knoppix 4.0 on DVD is great a lot to play with.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6" 8GB 512GB, ABYSS BLUE
$190.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99