-
4.X CD when ?
Can someone tell me the exact date of release, btw I still want a small one, the CD version already too 'heavy' for me, I've to remove some similar and duplicated apps., I thought Linux should be efficient and light weight.
Joe
-
I read that the 4.X DVD has lot of problem, such as USB, wireless and sound, I would rather stick to 3.9 for the moment, at least it works for me, I got USB, sound and BT+wifi working. I think it is too rush to upgrade, and both CD and DVD version should be released about the same time, what is the version for CD, 4.0 or 4.01 ? I hope the CD will be released after the bugs fixed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00