Try this "sudo knoppix-installer" or "sudo knx2hd"
My computer is 651CPU 64MB RAM. I booted knoppix and got into TWM and I tried to install Knoppix by typing knx-hdinstall in the shell prompt but it didn't work. command error appears. I don't have a DOS partition so I couldn't run KDE. Any solutions? How could I install knoppix successfully?
Try this "sudo knoppix-installer" or "sudo knx2hd"

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99