Just install Knoppix dvd.All is work well.It took up about 6GB of harddrve space.Alot of Progam I wiil never use.Did I install it wrong or does it install all on the DVD? Is it safe to uninstall them with Package Manager?
Just install Knoppix dvd.All is work well.It took up about 6GB of harddrve space.Alot of Progam I wiil never use.Did I install it wrong or does it install all on the DVD? Is it safe to uninstall them with Package Manager?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01