Just install Knoppix dvd.All is work well.It took up about 6GB of harddrve space.Alot of Progam I wiil never use.Did I install it wrong or does it install all on the DVD? Is it safe to uninstall them with Package Manager?
Just install Knoppix dvd.All is work well.It took up about 6GB of harddrve space.Alot of Progam I wiil never use.Did I install it wrong or does it install all on the DVD? Is it safe to uninstall them with Package Manager?

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00