-
Junior Member
registered user
Opera klik problems
I installed Opera 8.10 klik and everything works good but two things.First the email shows the headers with the message and if you use spell check it comes up with a unknown error box.I saved the "styles" folder from the original klik install and put it in ~/.opera,as it was not there.This folder has all the .css files in it to change things in Opera.I downloaded a modified "mime.css" file that corrects the font and the header problem in Opera mail.It will not use styles or mime.css.I have a regular install of Opera on another pc with Linux and modified the mime.css file in it and it works and the spell checker works on this one two.Does anybody have an idea as how to make the Opera.cmg access this styles directory and what file is missing that makes the spell checker work.Thanks in advance,DennisPS I just saw something in a klik post,as to klik downloads what it thinks you need as to the style of Linux you are using.I use Frugalware on the pc that I installed Opera.cmg on and the other pc I have a Opera regular install on is SimplyMepis.
Similar Threads
-
By senorgato333 in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:36 PM
-
By microfox in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-23-2005, 12:10 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:52 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 06:59 AM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$218.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50