xf86config
If that doesn't work maybe
/usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 -configure
Not at my box right now and I haven't done it for a while.
This may be a dumb question, how can one configure X server ? I know there is the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file ? Is that the only one or are there some user friendly method to do it ?
xf86config
If that doesn't work maybe
/usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86 -configure
Not at my box right now and I haven't done it for a while.
Try this:
As root run kxconfig
Or choose it from the kde control center.
Oh I did not know about a GUI for such a thing.Originally Posted by aay

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00