Hi ...
Actually, I tried the cheatcodes listed on that link, and none of them have worked. I will try the vga settings tonight when I get home from work and let you know how it goes.![]()
Hi ...
Actually, I tried the cheatcodes listed on that link, and none of them have worked. I will try the vga settings tonight when I get home from work and let you know how it goes.![]()

Lot of 32 SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200 ECC REG SERVER RAM M393A8G40AB2-CWE
$22500.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung 983 DCT 1.92TB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD SED MZ-QLB1T9
$300.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
Samsung 4 Gb PC3L-10600R-09-11-B1-D3 Memory Module
$39.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00