-
Actually, I just tried using the boot code you provided ... knoppix hangs right after the "Autoconfiguring devices" comes up. However, I have noticed several times that this has happened various times to me tonight when I tried to recreate what I did in expert mode, before it finally worked. Any ideas what would be causing this freeze?
An idea I had for why this was happening is: I have my PC connected to a router with 2 other PC's ... the freeze would always happen if one of the PC's wasn't booted. I tried booting the third PC and then Knoppix booted properly (using my expert mode of course) ... does this sound right to you?
Similar Threads
-
By Smitty_ in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By UselessPython in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:26 AM
-
By UselessPython in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:07 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Western Digital WD Caviar Green WD30EZRX 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM SATA III Hard Drive
$45.04

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00