-
uninstalling knoppix from c: drive with windows
Well, I searched all over and couldn't find an answer to this. Like a total idiot I installed the Knoppix 3.9 file straight to my c: drive. So now every time I open my c: drive in windows xp control panel the autoexec.bat file (i think) executes and starts up the knoppix info page. How do I delete knoppix off my c: drive and go back to normal? I can't find it in exporer or anyway else. BTW- I know I'm a total noob to Linux- I really know nothing about it...just looking for a little help...
Similar Threads
-
By ANGIE86290 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-24-2005, 09:15 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:01 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By anman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By bigfootedman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77