Have tried to create an iso several times but I get a bad superblock message when I transfer it to a tohd install and try to boot it. My partitions are 40GB(hda1) fat32, 20GB linux ext2(hda5) (or sometimes ext3), 10MB fat32(hda6), 8MB ext 2/3(hda7), the rest is swap(hda.
I install knoppix on hda5, persistent home and myconfig on hda1,folder for the destination folder for the remastered iso on hda6 and a tohd install on hda7.
The Knoppix file I create is quite big (770 MB), but I want to check it works before I decide what is going to be sacrificedf (mysql client server, jdk5 with netbeans - a huge 260GB, php5,tomcat5,planner, apache2 etc). I used Knoppix 3.7 because the disk will be for students and since I often have trouble getting 3.8 to work I want to keep it simple.

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$65.00
Vintage Microsoft TechNet Plus CD Subscription COMPLETE LOT Binder Case & Discs
$59.98
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37