-
Difficulties with Bittorrent downloading
I wanted to download the DVD iso and tried to follow the script as shown in "Download or Buy Knoppix - Download with Bittorrent", 2nd paragraph. Incidentally, I couldn't copy and paste this text to quote it here.
So I downloaded as advised Bittorrent (In spite of having it already in the 3.9 CD I'm using) and the DL file and placed both in the directory where I want to save the iso image. I went to a Konsole and got this:
knoppix@0[hdb1]$ cd knop
knoppix@0[knop]$ dir
KNOPPIX_V4.0DVD-2005-08-16-EN.torrent
bittorrent-4.0.4.linux_i686-2_al
knoppix@0[knop]$ --btdownloadgui KNOPPIX-2005-08-16.torrent
bash: --btdownloadgui: command not found
knoppix@0[knop]$
knoppix@0[knop]$ btdownloadgui KNOPPIX-2005-08-16.torrent
bash: btdownloadgui: command not found
knoppix@0[knop]$
I may be doing something wrong but can't figure out what it is.
Similar Threads
-
By mysh in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 23
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 06:58 PM
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2005, 03:11 PM
-
By whjudoka in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By crizzlator in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By slavinger in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

2-Prong AC Adapter For Launs Model S1 30W Cordless Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$32.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98