I got it =)
Netcardconfig did it - It wasnt working because I have 3 networking cards... and I misconfigured it... Used Windows to get the MAC Addy of the main card, and then ifconfig to get the corresponding ethx card.
Thanks guys!
I got it =)
Netcardconfig did it - It wasnt working because I have 3 networking cards... and I misconfigured it... Used Windows to get the MAC Addy of the main card, and then ifconfig to get the corresponding ethx card.
Thanks guys!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
2X - SK Hynix 8GB (16GB) 2Rx8 PC4 2133P ECC HMA41GR7AFR8N-TF Server Memory RAM
$61.95
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Micron 64GB 4DRX4 PC4-2400T-LE2-11 MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2MG DDR4 Server RAM KD313
$229.98
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98