I finally found it. Its called monop, part of the bsd-games package (at least that is where its found in gentoo)
I was playing a Command Line Monopoly game in Knoppix about a year back (sorry I don't know the version). I love to get ahold of the game, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?
I finally found it. Its called monop, part of the bsd-games package (at least that is where its found in gentoo)
jacksonon,
Sorry, I missed your post earlier, yes, the old "text" based games have been moved to the apt-get 'able bsd-games.
Lots of favorite games, including a very nice clone of Tetris... I am still trying to get used to the old way of controling movement... Instead of using cursor keys, or the familiar numberpad keys, they used the alpha-keys, like hjkl, or uhjn, stuff... Installed bsd-games a few weeks back, and a lot of the games I remember playing early on in my computer life, were there.
Again, sorry for missing your initial post, but, you did find it on your own
Ms. Cuddles
-=- Come to the Dark Side - We have penguins -=-

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
$300.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99