Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Build my own Knoppix CD

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3

    Build my own Knoppix CD

    Hi all,

    I want to burn a knoppix CD but with my own configuration. Eg. If I have a wireless connection and I want to keep the network key, if I just want to use Knoppix with only a browser, etc..

    The thing is that Im planning in build a small work area, but I wanted limited and I dont want to write the network key everytime a log in or setting all the configuration again. It will be perfect is I had a CD that I can build it base on my own configuration.

    Can someone help me with this one??

    Thanks in advance. Best Regards, MrDiaz

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1

    Re: Build my own Knoppix CD

    Hola M. En este sitio no vas a encontrar esa ayuda. Te van a dar duro. Te doy un consejo, en el sitio http://dc.qut.edu.au/yetaa/ encuentras el procedimiento completo para ir desde el kernel hasta lo que necesites de una distro como Fedora que es Red hat . Abajo te envio un resumen de su objetivo. Ojala te sirve. Un amigo, Josei

    to quickly provide a mechanism for users to build their own boot CDs. Yet Another ADIOS is based on the ADIOS scripts, but supply you with only the tools to build your own live boot CD


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiaz
    Hi all, :)

    I want to burn a knoppix CD but with my own configuration. Eg. If I have a wireless connection and I want to keep the network key, if I just want to use Knoppix with only a browser, etc..

    The thing is that Im planning in build a small work area, but I wanted limited and I dont want to write the network key everytime a log in or setting all the configuration again. It will be perfect is I had a CD that I can build it base on my own configuration.

    Can someone help me with this one??

    Thanks in advance. Best Regards, MrDiaz

Similar Threads

  1. 5 minute setup to build KDE 4, using kdesvn-build.
    By johnrw in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 04:32 AM
  3. how do i Build Knoppix From Zero ?
    By lfs in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 03:58 AM
  4. Help to build an Autofold Knoppix
    By Webster in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 03:23 PM
  5. Knoppix 3.3 (latest build) doesn't detect my TV
    By AndrewMSConvert in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1690.40



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$452.53



Acer Aspire 16 16

Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished

$519.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q i7-10700T, 2.00GHz, 16GB, 1TB, No Adapter picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q i7-10700T, 2.00GHz, 16GB, 1TB, No Adapter

$239.99



Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive picture

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99