This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
Im new in Linux OS and I dont know how to install softwares yet. I donwloaded Mozilla Firefox 1.5.1 Beta and is in the format ".tar.gz". I already extract the files in it but now I dont know how to install this since is different from Windows. Can someone help me?
This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
you can install many things using apt-get... its a great tool... and i use it alot... for example, if i want firefox, i would type...
and it would not only download it, but install it too... its not that complex... if you havent set up apt-get properly... thenCode:apt-get update apt-get install mozilla-firefox
setup up apt-get....Code:apt-setup
by the way... to install mozilla that one... extract the file... then open a shell, type in the location dir + install
that should open the installer...
Thank u all for your help. It worked![]()

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99