This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
Im new in Linux OS and I dont know how to install softwares yet. I donwloaded Mozilla Firefox 1.5.1 Beta and is in the format ".tar.gz". I already extract the files in it but now I dont know how to install this since is different from Windows. Can someone help me?
This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
you can install many things using apt-get... its a great tool... and i use it alot... for example, if i want firefox, i would type...
and it would not only download it, but install it too... its not that complex... if you havent set up apt-get properly... thenCode:apt-get update apt-get install mozilla-firefox
setup up apt-get....Code:apt-setup
by the way... to install mozilla that one... extract the file... then open a shell, type in the location dir + install
that should open the installer...
Thank u all for your help. It worked![]()

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Dell Precision 3650 Tower Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard NDYHG
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99