-
Can only operate as root.
After running tiger and clearing the problems it showed (mostly by changing file permissions) - I am unable to acess my user account. I can only acess root. Tried setting up new user account-same thing. Undid all my changes-still no luck!!
kdm & xdm login keeps looping back to login!!! Tried login on consol get [ bash: /dev null: permission denied] if I use my
user id & passwd.
I really like Linux but some times it's frustrating. I would appreciate any help!!
Thanks alot in advance!!
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:41 PM
-
By Markus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:09 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 03:31 PM
-
By rbeabout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By gnosys in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72