-
Junior Member
registered user
I've just started downloading the cd version of Knoppix using BitTorrent on my Linux/FedoraC4 machine. I'll download the DVD version after I successfully write a CD using Linux and my new burner. I installed BitTorrent 4.0.4-1 for Linux using rpm -Uvh and then ran yum update. The yum update brought me the Gui interface which I need. I'm really not too much into command line as much as I used to be. I think my original problem is solved.
Downside to all of this is that yum update always wants to replace my RealPlayer with HelixPlayer.
<Rant>
Despite the fact that RealPlayer begins with a capital r and HelixPlayer begins with a capital h, it still wipes it out unless every time you do a yum update you tell it --exclude=HelixPlayer. HelixPlayer does not play some of the formats that RealPlayer does, and they are important to me.
Similar Threads
-
By Docbrown in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:18 AM
-
By mikarta in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
-
By D0T-C0M in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By wikked in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88

Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98