-
Junior Member
registered user
Download Knoppix DVD using BitTorrent on FedoraC4
I've just finished downloading the 2005/8/16 version of the Knoppix DVD iso using Windows and BitTorrent. I am assuming, therefore, that my router is set up correctly. In fact I am now seeding and am at 47%. Thus, I'm respectfully paying back the community as I write this. I want to be ready to download the 4.0.2 version of Knoppix using my Linux/FedoraC4 machine. I have installed the BitTorrent 4.0.4 version for Linux using the rpm -Uvh command. However, I cannot find the command line parameters necessary to invoke the program and download the file. I will, of course, obtain the bittorrent file necessary to start the download operation for the 4.0.2 DVD file when it is available.
Can anyone point me to a web page explaining how to start the BitTorrent program to download the Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD file (when available), hopefully showing a good example. I have searched and not found anything that assures me that I could be able to accomplish this with the information provided so far.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Docbrown in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:18 AM
-
By mikarta in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
-
By D0T-C0M in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By wikked in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73