-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks Harry for the info on special applications and trigger applications. I'm going to look into that shortly. The addresses such as 6881 to 6889 and 6969 have to have a specific address for the machine being used such as my Linux machine being 192.168.2.29 and my Windows XP machine being 192.168.2.39 (not the actual addresses to/in the router).
The real reason for my original post was to see if anyone could help me with the Linux/FedoraCore4 failure. No one has replied to that aspect of the original post. I did find a thread on linuxquestions.org which got as far as the failure of btdownloadcurses.py to find the BitTorrent.module and then the thread quit. I have found a way to obtain the dvd version using ftp to my Linux machine and I'm going to do it just so that I can actually download the Knoppix-dvd using a Linux program and write it to the new DVD burner I installed in my Linux machine. I guess I'm being a little hard-headed, but Knoppix is "Linux" and I want my Linux machine to obtain it and write it. As a Scotsman (Scots/American) I want to get my $37.99 worth out of the DVD burner. <grin>
Similar Threads
-
By Docbrown in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:18 AM
-
By mikarta in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
-
By D0T-C0M in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By wikked in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99