-
Junior Member
registered user
I've just started downloading the cd version of Knoppix using BitTorrent on my Linux/FedoraC4 machine. I'll download the DVD version after I successfully write a CD using Linux and my new burner. I installed BitTorrent 4.0.4-1 for Linux using rpm -Uvh and then ran yum update. The yum update brought me the Gui interface which I need. I'm really not too much into command line as much as I used to be. I think my original problem is solved.
Downside to all of this is that yum update always wants to replace my RealPlayer with HelixPlayer.
<Rant>
Despite the fact that RealPlayer begins with a capital r and HelixPlayer begins with a capital h, it still wipes it out unless every time you do a yum update you tell it --exclude=HelixPlayer. HelixPlayer does not play some of the formats that RealPlayer does, and they are important to me.
Similar Threads
-
By Docbrown in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:18 AM
-
By mikarta in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
-
By D0T-C0M in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By wikked in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

64GB Kit (4x16GB) - 16GB DDR-4 3200AA MHz UDIMM Samsung M378A2G43AB3-CWE Tested
$255.00

Samsung M393A2K43DB3 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz M393A2K43DB3
$89.99

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan 32GB 2x16GB DDR5-6000 CL38 RAM
$299.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Team Group T-Force Vulcan 32GB (2x16GB) TLZGD416G3200HC16FBK - Tested
$149.95