-
Junior Member
registered user
I've just started downloading the cd version of Knoppix using BitTorrent on my Linux/FedoraC4 machine. I'll download the DVD version after I successfully write a CD using Linux and my new burner. I installed BitTorrent 4.0.4-1 for Linux using rpm -Uvh and then ran yum update. The yum update brought me the Gui interface which I need. I'm really not too much into command line as much as I used to be. I think my original problem is solved.
Downside to all of this is that yum update always wants to replace my RealPlayer with HelixPlayer.
<Rant>
Despite the fact that RealPlayer begins with a capital r and HelixPlayer begins with a capital h, it still wipes it out unless every time you do a yum update you tell it --exclude=HelixPlayer. HelixPlayer does not play some of the formats that RealPlayer does, and they are important to me.
Similar Threads
-
By Docbrown in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:18 AM
-
By mikarta in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
-
By D0T-C0M in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By wikked in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00