-
Junior Member
registered user
rumbeke wrote:
Very clean, easy and fast to remove if required because of a corporate environment
I am not in a "corporate" environment, but other family members use this computer, and I cannot offer them any choice except directly to Windows, on a protected user account (not administrator). Since they are not knowledgeable, anything else is a risk. I hoped to put the dual-boot on the CD, so that when I take it out of the drive, it is not available.
Thanks, I will look at the method you suggesed. But it might not be what I intend - on second thought (if I understand your own forum post correctly) maybe it will work. I'll get back to you after trying (it won't be today).
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 06:02 PM
-
By francio in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 09:05 AM
-
By papwilly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 24
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By brian in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:59 PM
-
By Jken in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00

G.SKILL Ripjaws V 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 CL16 Memory F4-3200C16Q-64GVK - TESTED
$499.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00