Hi friends:
I have a problem with my KnoppMyth R5A12 setup, which, according to the author of
KnoppMyth, is in turn caused by an underlying Knoppix problem. That's why I'm here.
Under MythTV, the CD Recording Device is set to my hard drive (sda). I try to change
it to my DVD/CDROM combo drive (hdc), but I cannot-it remains fixed on my hard drive.
The KnoppMyth author has told me that the issue has to do with the way the kernel
address burners. Is there a workaround or a patch to fix this problem?
I'm pretty desperate at this point-any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Shplad
Setup
------------
Abit NF7-S ver. 2
Athlon XP Mobile 2500+
Hauppauge PVR-150 Retail
nVidia Geforce 6600GT
256MB DDR3500 RAM
Samsung Spinpoint SATA 120GB
NEC ND-3520A DVDRW
Seasonic Super Tornado 350
Silverstone LC-03B
BTC 5113 Wireless Keyboard
KnoppMyth R5A12

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Powerful Air Duster Vacuum 300000RPM 6000mAh 180min Runtime LED
$138.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99