Follow the documentation link near the top of this page and read the Downloading FAQ. The kernel has grown too large to fit on a floppy, another better technique is still available.
Hello,
since my old computer is not able to boot from CD, I want to create a 3.5" boot diskette.
Google tells me to use rawritewin.exe (which I succesfully found) to write an image of bootdisk.img to an empty diskette.
But I miserably keep failing to find the file bootdisk.img
It cannot be found on my knoppix 9.0 CD, nor on any of the ftp servers mirroring the knoppix distribution, nor could I manage to find it anywhere on the web...
Where can I get it?
Thanks in advance,
Matthias
Follow the documentation link near the top of this page and read the Downloading FAQ. The kernel has grown too large to fit on a floppy, another better technique is still available.
thank you very much!
Matthias

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99