Quote Originally Posted by TheChemist187
So its like teh same thing but with more games?
Considering that it is a lot smaller than Knoppix 4.0.1 (which itself is smaller than the Linux-TAG DVD, I would have to say a lot was removed if space was made for more games. So it's not the same thing with more. It's claiming to be 4.0.2, but since 4.0.2 isn't out yet (and may change before it ever does come out) then I don't put any faith in that numbering system. The old Knoppix 3.1 had a lot of nice games in it, but I wasn't very impressed by the CD release of Games Knoppix that came out a while ago. I have not yet run GKDVD so all I can say about it is that my expectations are not high based on the last version, but with all that space to devote to games it could have a nice selection.