-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
SerenityNet
[color=darkblue]Thank you, but you are way over my head. I think I'll let the USB thing rest for awhile.
While I do not have a USB drive to experiment with I can say that solid state drives do work with Linux. Knoppix on the other hand I do not know. I'm willing to give it a shot if you are.
You can see if it's seen by Knoppix like this:
Open a terminal (shell)->the little monitor icon w/ a shell on it located on the taskbar.
type this:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
Pretty self explainatory yes?
lsmod
That shows what modules are loaded- post the output please.
cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Post that as well.
Similar Threads
-
By revelater in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 07:25 AM
-
By studisco65 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:10 PM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
-
By Kluk-Kluk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 09:51 AM
-
By fluberman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 01:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2X - SK Hynix 8GB (16GB) 2Rx8 PC4 2133P ECC HMA41GR7AFR8N-TF Server Memory RAM
$61.95

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

Micron 64GB 4DRX4 PC4-2400T-LE2-11 MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2MG DDR4 Server RAM KD313
$249.98

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

32GB (2x16GB) SK Hynix PC4-2666V DDR4-21300 Desktop Memory HMA82GU6JJR8N-VK
$109.99