-
Thanks for responding. I burned the disk at 8X. I'm going to try to burn slower at see if that works. If not, I'm going to buy a "pre-burned" cd. By the way, and off subject, I also live in the St Louis area too, and hope to attend the next LUG meeting on the 24th. Thanks again, I'll let you know if it worked.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2007, 06:45 AM
-
By Albretch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 09:33 PM
-
By TimHudson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:43 AM
-
By tom_vear in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-23-2005, 03:51 AM
-
By Laputa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99