-
ISO Won't get smaller
I had a simular problem..
I was using the knoppix-remaster script to do the job.
It worked well for me, but dispite removing packages my Iso refused to shrink.
The problem was.. I had mounted another Partition to copy my custom scripts and files.
I never umounted the partition and the remasterd iso included the contents of the "other" partition.
Once I remembered to umount the un-need partitions my iso file behaved as it should.
Similar Threads
-
By GuyKnick in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:10 AM
-
By edwood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-31-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By roadrunner in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:45 PM
-
By jinzora in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00