Cmon, guys
I have really search this forum for best solution.
Just dont know, how to keep my FF and .kde settings after remastering.
Little tip will be great.
thx
I have finished my first Knoppix remaster and everythings works fine.
Except, settings for FF. (homepage, bookmarks, theme...)
I have follow UnderScore How to, so i dont know, what i'm doing wrong.
One more info. I have finished remaster with 240Mb ISo file. How small can Knoppix be with included KDE desktop, my language support and and Firefox?
thx
Cmon, guys
I have really search this forum for best solution.
Just dont know, how to keep my FF and .kde settings after remastering.
Little tip will be great.
thx
Modifying
/mnt/source/KNOPPIX/etc/skel/.mozilla/knoppix/*/bookmarks.html
or the firefox equivalent should help.
Regards,
Mark Preston
Easy. Just do the following:
chown -R root:root /etc/skel
chown -R knoppix:knoppix /etc/skel/.mozilla
You need the to follow the above order to get it to work. You can do the same for any folder you want the system to copy to the /home/knoppix folder with your settings.

Adobe FrameMaker 5 Macintosh Vintage 1996 Software CD Floppies Box Manuals
$129.99
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Rare Chariot Microtest III 1991 W/instruction 6 Disk IBM
$65.00
1965 Intro To Electron Tubes And Semiconductors Vintage Computer
$29.00
Vintage Microsoft 2003 Cd/dvd Visial Basic Lot 6
$25.65
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99