Cmon, guys
I have really search this forum for best solution.
Just dont know, how to keep my FF and .kde settings after remastering.
Little tip will be great.
thx
I have finished my first Knoppix remaster and everythings works fine.
Except, settings for FF. (homepage, bookmarks, theme...)
I have follow UnderScore How to, so i dont know, what i'm doing wrong.
One more info. I have finished remaster with 240Mb ISo file. How small can Knoppix be with included KDE desktop, my language support and and Firefox?
thx
Cmon, guys
I have really search this forum for best solution.
Just dont know, how to keep my FF and .kde settings after remastering.
Little tip will be great.
thx
Modifying
/mnt/source/KNOPPIX/etc/skel/.mozilla/knoppix/*/bookmarks.html
or the firefox equivalent should help.
Regards,
Mark Preston
Easy. Just do the following:
chown -R root:root /etc/skel
chown -R knoppix:knoppix /etc/skel/.mozilla
You need the to follow the above order to get it to work. You can do the same for any folder you want the system to copy to the /home/knoppix folder with your settings.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Lot of 9 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 V03 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver
$59.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99