Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Booting Problems

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1

    Booting Problems

    Hey this is my first post. Okay let me get to the point. I recently installed knoppix 3.9 to my external hard drive. It installed perfectly. So when I boot it I get a GRUB error. Can anyone help me with this. I would really appericiate it.


    Sincerly,
    Halo_Mortal

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Menlo Park, California
    Posts
    674

    Re: Booting Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by halo_mortal
    Hey this is my first post. Okay let me get to the point. I recently installed knoppix 3.9 to my external hard drive. It installed perfectly. So when I boot it I get a GRUB error. Can anyone help me with this. I would really appericiate it.Sincerly, Halo_Mortal
    Could you be just a little more precise ? What kind of install ? What error message ? What is your setup ? ...
    Best Regards, Gilles

Similar Threads

  1. net problems booting PXE
    By iltmpz in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
  2. Booting Problems
    By jimdeviney in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:18 AM
  3. Problems booting. freezes when booting
    By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
  4. Problems booting from CD-ROM
    By login365 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 12:38 AM
  5. Problems Booting the CD
    By Mr. Chopper in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC picture

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC

$115.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99



SSD 2.5

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed

$42.00