Are you sure it works with non-bootable Knoppix CDs also?Originally Posted by ossobussi
For example the floppy-boot using Smart Boot Manager only works with bootable CDs.
(I don't have a DVD-writer so I can't check this at the moment).
Are you sure it works with non-bootable Knoppix CDs also?Originally Posted by ossobussi
For example the floppy-boot using Smart Boot Manager only works with bootable CDs.
(I don't have a DVD-writer so I can't check this at the moment).

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL Laptop 15.6" Intel Core i3-8145U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$126.65
Lenovo ThinkStation P520 Intel Xeon W-2245 8-Core 3.90GHz - NO RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$359.98