dpeirce,
Look at this,
$HOME/.klik [I have]
rm ${KDEHOME}/share/services/klik.protocol [not there]
rm ${KDEHOME}/share/applnk/klik/.directory [not there]
rm ${KDEHOME}/share/applnk/klik/klik.desktop[not there]
rm ${KDEHOME}/share/mimelnk/all/cmg.desktop[not there]
rm ${KDEHOME}/share/applnk/.hidden/AppRun.desktop [not there]
rm $HOME/.zAppRun [I have]
rm "$HOME/klik-cmg-install-root"[I have]
rm $HOME/.local/share/applications/.zAppRun.desktop[not there]
rm $HOME/.local/share/mime/packages/Override.xml[not there]
rm -r ${KDEHOME}/share/applnk/klik[not there]
rm -r /tmp/app[not there]
rm $HOME/.local/share/applications/klik [not there]
rm $HOME/.local/share/mime/packages/klik[not there]
rm $HOME/.local/share/applications $HOME/.gnome2/vfolders/applications/klik[not there]
Dave all the" not there" happen after you get a .cmg working.The "I have" is the basic files for klik.You should be able to take Kong and download the .sh and you should have the basic"I have" files.The"klik-cmg-install-root"you have to open a terminal in home and become root type klik-cmg-install-root and hit enter,this should put this in your /etc/fstab
/mnt/app/1/image /mnt/app/1 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/7/image /mnt/app/7 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
# Dynamic entries,if you have this in the fstab,make sure these entries are above it ,or thses entries will not stay in fstab after reboot.
Dave,now do me a favor,and start from scratch and delete all the files and folders you have done and start with kong and do the .sh thing.Than you can klik Firefox and never worry about it doing anything to your system.Also if you type "klik" in the search in the forums ,you will find a lot of stuff that explains how to install klik,in case I made any mistakes in my post,in other words get a second opinion,Dennis