-
Junior Member
registered user
Update
Kanotix is looking better and better. Initially I was stuck with 1024x786 screen resolution, but fix-res.sh fixed me up and now I'm enjoying 1920x1440. Looks like I might not miss Xandros at all.
Wombat, I hope you worked out your problem with Opera and Codeweavers. Me, I like Opera better than Firefox and MUCH better than Internet Explorer. I also like Dillo.
In faith, Dave
[email protected]
Viva Texas
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-28-2006, 09:40 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2006, 11:37 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 11:53 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00

Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop 288 -Pin RAM Kit -OPEN BOX
$114.99

Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE
$170.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00