Hi All,
I have a Philips PSC 706 sound card. I looked at the Philips site for linux drivers and did a google search, but nothing ''. Has anyone gotten this sound card to work in Knoppix? and how?
Thanks,
Michael
Hi All,
I have a Philips PSC 706 sound card. I looked at the Philips site for linux drivers and did a google search, but nothing ''. Has anyone gotten this sound card to work in Knoppix? and how?
Thanks,
Michael

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25