-
what's the best webcam with Knoppix ???!!!!!
Iam new here with Knoppix & used to work with UBUNTU b4 & I have a question since I started working with linux & left the windows about the best webcam I can get & it can be detected by Knoppix without I need to look for drivers or compiling anything,I have already intel easy cam & ubuntu & knoppix could detect it but they just detect the name without any valus for the driver &if I tried to use gnomemeeting it say there is no vedio device ,so please I need an advice with the most suitable webcam brand that will work with knoppix without any problems.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:01 PM
-
By Crazydude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2006, 02:15 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By rimmern in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By lvenneke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core Ryzen Pro 7 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$300.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U 2.7GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$450.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00