-
what's the best webcam with Knoppix ???!!!!!
Iam new here with Knoppix & used to work with UBUNTU b4 & I have a question since I started working with linux & left the windows about the best webcam I can get & it can be detected by Knoppix without I need to look for drivers or compiling anything,I have already intel easy cam & ubuntu & knoppix could detect it but they just detect the name without any valus for the driver &if I tried to use gnomemeeting it say there is no vedio device ,so please I need an advice with the most suitable webcam brand that will work with knoppix without any problems.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:01 PM
-
By Crazydude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2006, 02:15 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By rimmern in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By lvenneke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00