-
what's the best webcam with Knoppix ???!!!!!
Iam new here with Knoppix & used to work with UBUNTU b4 & I have a question since I started working with linux & left the windows about the best webcam I can get & it can be detected by Knoppix without I need to look for drivers or compiling anything,I have already intel easy cam & ubuntu & knoppix could detect it but they just detect the name without any valus for the driver &if I tried to use gnomemeeting it say there is no vedio device ,so please I need an advice with the most suitable webcam brand that will work with knoppix without any problems.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:01 PM
-
By Crazydude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2006, 02:15 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By rimmern in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By lvenneke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00