Hey guys,
I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but under 4.0 I'm getting errors on the printer drivers. Specifically using an smb connection to a Lexmark z42 over the network with the lpr mode, I selected the "default" driver from the list for the z42, and then tried the others, but no luck, it bombs right after that at the page where you can test by saying something like "The selected driver was not available". I haven't had time to debug, but was wondering if this was something known about or not. Of course it was late and I could have some other problem somewhere else. But me thinks there might be a driver issue. Or an issue with LPR and SMB. Feel free to drop me a line. When I get a chance, I'll run it down and finger it out.
j

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98