Hey guys,
I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but under 4.0 I'm getting errors on the printer drivers. Specifically using an smb connection to a Lexmark z42 over the network with the lpr mode, I selected the "default" driver from the list for the z42, and then tried the others, but no luck, it bombs right after that at the page where you can test by saying something like "The selected driver was not available". I haven't had time to debug, but was wondering if this was something known about or not. Of course it was late and I could have some other problem somewhere else. But me thinks there might be a driver issue. Or an issue with LPR and SMB. Feel free to drop me a line. When I get a chance, I'll run it down and finger it out.
j

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99