I added an entry about doing this to the faq at http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqUsing It should get you set up.
I still can't get xine to play the dvd's, but Ogle and VideoLAN work fine.
How do I play DVD's using the Xine media player. I pop in a DVD, set up the DVD device, hit play (it finds the DVD device and VOB files) and I get the message: "Xine engine error...There is no input plugin to handle dvd://vis_01_0.VOB" Checking further, I found the message that the Xine Player will not play encripted DVD's (probably all of the ones available in the US). Is there any way around this?
Thank you again!
I added an entry about doing this to the faq at http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqUsing It should get you set up.
I still can't get xine to play the dvd's, but Ogle and VideoLAN work fine.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99