I added an entry about doing this to the faq at http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqUsing It should get you set up.
I still can't get xine to play the dvd's, but Ogle and VideoLAN work fine.
How do I play DVD's using the Xine media player. I pop in a DVD, set up the DVD device, hit play (it finds the DVD device and VOB files) and I get the message: "Xine engine error...There is no input plugin to handle dvd://vis_01_0.VOB" Checking further, I found the message that the Xine Player will not play encripted DVD's (probably all of the ones available in the US). Is there any way around this?
Thank you again!
I added an entry about doing this to the faq at http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqUsing It should get you set up.
I still can't get xine to play the dvd's, but Ogle and VideoLAN work fine.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68