Hey,
I use the same version and there are no problems in running the script.
Mine runs fine in X and in shell...
Am I the first one to notice this?
In KNOPPIX v3.2 2003-04-18 I type "sudo knx-hdinstall" and after the welcome screen xdialog pops up the "usage" dialog, i.e. how to use xdialog. It seems the options for xdialog may have changed.
Has anyone else noticed this or can try it, or does it work for you?
Hey,
I use the same version and there are no problems in running the script.
Mine runs fine in X and in shell...
I also HD installed with this release. No problem was expirenced!
paul![]()

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00