-
Unable to Burn CD
I have a bunch of files from an old hard drive that I no longer have access to through windows. But with knoppix I'm able to open the files and burn them, I just can't move or delete them. Once before a friend of mine somehow burned some files onto a CD. But when I try to burn files onto a CD with knoppix's default burning software it gives me some awkward error and tells me to burn at a slower speed. Even at 1x I get that error.
Does anyone know how I would burn those files onto a CD?
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
-
By gregp in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:49 AM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By frankino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98